Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) 50mg
Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) 50mg-vial Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) 50mg/vial is the trade name for the drug Pembrolizumab. It is injected into a vein through an IV. Keytruda is a prescription oncology medicine that is given by a health care professional.
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) 50mg/vial Injection Uses :
Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) 50mg is used for the treatment of :
- unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
• metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
• patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC).
• adult and pediatric patients with refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL), or those who have relapsed after three or more prior lines of therapy.
• primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma (PMBCL).
• certain types of stomach cancer and
• a certain type of cervical cancer.
Keytruda Pembrolizumab 50 mg Injection Work ?
In the body, there is a type of white blood cell that watches out for signs of infection or disease and can also assault cancer cells. These white blood cells are called T cells.
On the surface of these T cells are certain proteins known as programmed cell death receptors (PD-1). So that T cells don’t destroy healthy cells, they use these surface proteins, or PD-1, to bind to and communicate with PD-L1 and PD-L2, proteins that permit cells to escape attack from the body’s immune system.
In other words, when the PD-1 protein on T cells comes in contact with PD-L1 and PD-L2 proteins. By blocking PD-1, Pembrolizumab increases the ability of your immune system to attack melanoma cells and tumors. This cancer medicine can release T cells so that it can penetrate melanoma anywhere in your body.
Keytruda 50 mg Injection Side – Effects :
This medicine may cause some serious, life-threatening side-effects. This does not mean that everyone who takes it will experience them. It depends on the medicine and how your body reacts.
Common Side Effects : Cough ; Joint pain ; Feeling tired ; Loss of appetite ; Mild diarrhea or constipation ; Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep ; Changes in skin color etc.
Serious Side Effects : Chest pain or shortness of breath ; New or worsening cough ; Pale skin ; Easy bruising or bleeding ; Severe stomach pain ; Bloody or cloudy urine ; Swelling in the ankles or feet .
Rapid heartbeats ; Increased hunger or thirst ; Hoarseness ; Weight gain or weight loss ; Hair loss etc.
These are not all the possible side effects of Pembrolizumab 50mg Injection. If you notice any other side-effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist for further advice.
Keytruda 50 mg Injection – Storage Details :
Many factors can damage your medication, including heat, air, light, and moisture. It’s important to keep in mind that where you store your medication can affect its potency and safety.
Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
- Store Pembrolizumab Injection in between 2°C to 8°C.
• Store in original carton in refrigerator (35 to 46 degrees F) until time of use.
• Protect it from light & moisture.
• Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
• Keep your medicines separate from your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
• Discard Keytruda if it contains particulate matter, is cloudy, or discolored.
Buy best Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) 50mg-vial online
Keytruda Pembrolizumab 50 Mg Injection
Brand : Indiana Pharma
Usage : Clinical, Hospital
Composition : Carfilzomib
Strength : 50 mg/Vial
Indiana Pharma : Offering MSD Keytruda Pembrolizumab 50 mg Injection, Single Use Only